From a University of Man post about a female FB conversation where the wimmenz hamsters went into overdrive about a prior UMan post.
Many thanks to Mentu for this. It isn’t often you get to see hamsters in the wild, and in their natural habitat (Facebook). There we can see the hamster’s machinations, unhindered by the Heisenberg principle.
Young single men reading here, go back up and read the Hamster droppings carefully. This is what today’s women think of you:
- You’re barely good enough to take care of me and do the dishes. You’re certainly not good enough to have sex with.
- We don’t want to have sex with you. We want the alpha dominant men, men who tingle us.
- We don’t need you. We can get married any time we want. So you will just have to wait until we’re ready.
- Marriage and relationships ain’t all they’re cracked up to be.
- Men need to take more equal roles in relationships. They need to be more involved in child care and household chores so we women can have “quality time” (read: so we can sneak off to bang our personal trainers and old alpha college BFs on the side).
So there you go. This is what women like this think of you. By and large they don’t appreciate you. They don’t want sex with any but the most alpha dominant men. They will use you for whatever they can get out of you. They expect “egalitarian” relationships (read: female dominated relationships). They are selfish, self-absorbed and entitled. Marriage has no importance to them beyond what they expect to receive from it. Marriage — and marriageable men — will always be there when they want it, so they feel no need to rush.
With women like this, why is anyone surprised that men are reacting and responding with:
- sharply limiting investment and commitment
- pushing hard for early sex
- limiting time and money outlays for women until after sex, and even then keeping money and time investment at a minimum
- driving stakes through the heart of conventional “dating”
- douche-bag behavior
- preemptive vasectomy
- pump & dump
- absolute refusal to marry, much less father children