1. If you’re in a bad relationship that’s going nowhere, end it right now. And then do not talk about her to any woman. If you need to bellyache, do it with a male friend.
2. If you’ve just ended a bad relationship, don’t rush headlong into another one. Be alone and unattached for a while.
3. Hit the gym. You will feel better, look better, and boost your testosterone levels.
4. Buy one new outfit that looks good on you and that you feel comfortable in. New shirt, new slacks, new shoes. Or, if you’re so inclined or your profession requires it, get a new suit, dress shirt and tie. Then give away to a local charity one old outfit that you no longer wear or that you can’t wear any longer.
5. Do something you’ve never done before, either alone or with a friend. Then talk about it to the next woman you see. (Make sure your chosen activity is legal and can be discussed in mixed company.)
6. Find one new male friend who understands Game. Sharpen him, and let him sharpen you.
7. Make conversation with the women around you. Move beyond “How are you?” “Fine.” Say something else. Change it up.
8. Pay attention to details: Your nails. Your haircut. Stray eyebrow or nosehairs. Your teeth. Your breath. Deal with them.
9. Take a road trip to someplace you’ve never been before. Then bring it up in conversation to the next woman you see.
10. Clean your house/apartment and keep it picked up.